Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why Stop @ 1?

If you are financially stable, why stop at only 1 child? Come on, we are not living in China right? Studies show that kids can relate to social community better when they have siblings.

What can 2 sisters do together?

Play together.

DSC_0018

Share clothes. Did you realise that they exchanged their jackets and shoes?

DSC_0035

Share food or more like ‘I-want-your-food’.

DSC_0045

Swim together.

DSC_0016

Share an interest.

DSC_0026

Emo together. This is so important for sisters, I can’t imagine I have to go through it with either girl. Phew!

DSC_0016a

There you have it. Don’t deny the chance for your kid to have his or her best companion.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha... I agree la.. but on a certain note, I'm not sure if I can handle.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what... God is MORE than enough and He'll always only give you what He knows you can grow to handle! :D

    ReplyDelete