Monday, February 10, 2014

B&W Pasir Ris Fishing Park

Fishing has been a special hobby in my life. Though I have stopped fishing for a long while, but it will always remind me of the times my dad and I spent hours in the rain waiting for the fish to be hooked. Sharing a cup of hot coffee from the thermal flask, these were memories that will stay etched in my mind forever.

Pasis Ris Fishing Park has been one of those late night outings I experienced in the past. Till now, the fishing pond is still in business, some things just never change, and it’s for the better.

DSC_5087

DSC_5091 DSC_5113

The action of changing your bait, or just reeling in the line for a catch, this is nostalgic.

DSC_5092 DSC_5093

The chairs so commonly seen in places like this.

DSC_5094

Uncle waiting patiently for the catch. This is probably one reason why I like fishing. The waiting period is so therapeutic especially in a society that is so busy everyday.

DSC_5096

I was walking round the pond and suddenly the action was focused on this uncle who had a big catch. Exciting!

DSC_5098

DSC_5100 DSC_5102

A generational hobby. Nice!

DSC_5108

Between friends, a time to share and fellowship.

DSC_5111

No comments:

Post a Comment