Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CIELO Cream Hair Colour

Sponsored Review

For those who have been following me on Instagram or Twitter, would probably by now know that this year I am turning 40. Doing my best to keep the youth in me and create memories like my first solo overseas trip, I was excited to receive the offer to do a review for CIELO Cream Hair Colour, a convenient and hassle-free home dye kit for perfect gray coverage.

DSC_3634

Gone are the days, where I can boast that I do not have gray hair. Nowadays, the only way to comfort myself is the black is still more than the gray. So you understand the excitement for this review right? If you cannot understand, it just means you are still young.

A photo before the action.
As you can see from the side view of my head, the strands of white (tho short), are standing out pretty obviously.

IMG_5803

This is my first time doing my own hair coloring process, usually my dear wife will mix the hair color and apply for me. But with Cielo, it is as easy as 1,2,3. Let me show you.

IMG_5809 IMG_5810

Unpack the box and you will find all that you need neatly packed. The spray can for the dye, comb to administer the dyeing, gloves, and even a small plastic tube to assist cleaning the spray can’s nozzle if there are remaining hair color which you can use for touch ups later.

IMG_5811

Check out the simple video on how I did my first self hair color at home.

Keep the hair color on for 15-20mins.

IMG_5822

The results after 20mins. It is obvious that the gray hairs are covered. Even leaving a tinge of brown on the top. Mission success! I have done it, yet another milestone in my 40 years living =)

IMG_5824

I’m happy with my mini transformation, will definitely be using this hair color from now on.

CIELO Cream Hair Color

1. It’s as easy as 1,2,3. Spray on the comb. Comb on the hair. Wash your hair.
2. It’s the perfect gray coverage. Even to the roots of the hair, and all in only 15mins.
3. It’s designed for multiple applications for touch up. Just clean up the nozzle with the given plastic tube and you can use the spray again. No wastage.
4. Currently on promotion 2 for only $28.00 (usual $17.90 each).
5. It’s available in leading pharmacies and supermarkets.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Houston Party Rentals

    ReplyDelete