Today it’s my birthday!
With one more year left (in fact one more day) to be 40, one must learn to be thankful and treasure the people around us. So I want to be thankful and grateful for all the things and people around me.
In no specific order, 39 reasons to be happy (pardon for the long post):
1. Celebrated my Grandma’s 90th birthday. Praying for her to stay healthy for many more years to come.
2. Sponsored trip for the family to Bintan.
3. I became my own model for a day, courtesy of Celio*.
4. After more than 10 years, I am finally back in HK with great friends.
5. I’m still able to play futsal with friends (Simon & Wee Lee), and we have been doing so for 4 years now.
6. Got a sponsor to review the new Backbeat GO 2 earbuds. Have been part of my daily accessories since then.
7. First time bringing my in-laws to Gardens by the Bay. A precious family photo!
8. Re-visit of the Night Safari.
9. For great friends who share parenthood joy and pain with one another.
10. Attended the first ever live concert in my life and it’s to watch SNSD! Pretty!
11. I am still part of City Harvest Church, my spiritual family and home.
12. For the dearest girls in this world! I love you Joey! I love you Jayne!
13. For being so blessed to have one of the most gifted and willing guitarist in the cell group.
14. I am a Liverpool fan and this season is looking great for us. YNWA!
15. For all the massages I had this year. Enjoyed every session and especially when friends do it together.
16. The team that made it all possible.
17. Joey had a nasty fall which scared the h*** out of us, but now she is recovering very well, by God’s grace.
18. We completed 4 rounds of ‘Making Marriage Work’ workshops. Happy for all the couples who came.
19. The office initiative for ‘work zero’ where colleagues get a day off to enjoy some recreation and bonding time.
20. Another sponsored product review, where I get to experience for the first time in my life, a facial treatment.
21. The best Father-in-law one can ask for. Always so caring and loving towards us.
22. I have a great group of leaders in the team, they serve tirelessly and always so willing.
23. Crazy moments with the cell group members. You guys are awesome!
24. To my ‘crazy’ and fun-loving lunch partner – Joyce Tan.
25. The group of cool brothers in office. Let’s have more outings in the coming year!
26. The once in a lifetime experience, staycation in an aquarium, the SEA Aquarium.
27. A group of Daddies started a group for support and exchanging of ideas. Super cool! Dads can be fun too!
28. We had our first ever combined meeting with the team. Awesome!
29. Travelled to Cambodia for the first time. What an experience for all of us.
30. Thank you Ps. Tan for being my discipler and mentor.
31. Getting to know a group of bloggers who love sports. My first try on Floorball. Fun.
32. My Dad who is always so doting over the kids. Though silent but I know you love us all.
33. My wife, ever so cute and pretty! I love you the most!!!
34. The chance to eat all the nicest food in Singapore and overseas.
35. I went to Bangkok with 5 ladies!
36. Both Joey and Jayne had a chance to learn in-line skating. Thanks to Angela for being so nice and kind.
37. The Kuan Family. We may be imperfect but nonetheless we will always be family.
38. My mother, whom without you there will not be me. I love you.
39. I am one day away from 40 and I still have pimples. (photo credit to Aaron Ling)
Thanks for scrolling down the long list.
Happy New Year everyone!!