Unique face mask design competition aims to share the important community message that everyone – including kids, has the power to fight and protect themselves against allergy, cough and cold.
Over the past one year, Polyclinics have seen an increase of people visiting the doctors for Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) which includes cough, cold and flu.
Simple personal hygiene practices such as wearing a good grade face mask when down with a cold or a cough, avoid sharing of food and washing hands regularly can help to prevent spreading of germs or inhaling of allergens.
Following the successful launch of I have the POWER Face Mask Design Competition in 2015, Xepa-Soul Pattinson and ADEZIO Allergy & Cold Relief have rolled out the second installation of the creative face mask design competition.
This year’s best entry wins a grand prize of a LG Pocket Photo Printer PD251 worth S$150. There are also five S$20 Roys-R-Us vouchers to be won. To participate in the competition, follow the following steps:
1. Like and share the competition post found on Allergty Cough and Cold Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/allergycoughcold/?fref=ts)
2. Follow the link available on the competition post on Facebook to download the competition photo.
3. Design the mask together with your child and cut out the artwork.
4. Send the picture of the mask, pictures of your child wearing the mask along with the completed entry form to email@example.com by 31 July 2017.
* Contest is open to children residing in Singapore of age between 6 to 12 years old. Other terms and conditions apply, For more information on the competition, please visit https://www.brand-incorporated.com/uncategorized/children-face-mask-art-design-competition/