Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Isaiah

Today is my birthday!

2012-12-16 14.28.09

This year I turn 38. Ya, some of you may not believe it, but I am nearing 40. It’s not the age that bothers me, but nearing 40 seems like a milestone in life to measure one’s accomplishment. So I have 2 more years to fulfil whatever I have planned to do, like completing a marathon, getting promoted in work, move into a bigger house so that the girls can have their own room, etc..

2012-10-16 21.32.32

My birthday wish…

(1) Joey will enjoy her P1 studies
(2) Jayne will get used to K2 life
(3) Kless will be happy and healthy
(4) My parents and in-laws can rest more and enjoy life
(5) I will be healthy to serve more, learn more from my mentors, have solid quality time with my family, take more good photos, many many more…

2 comments:

  1. haha.. you still look young bro! YNWA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..we all look young becos we support LFC.. =) YNWA!

      Delete