Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016 Resolution

Every new year, I will feel a slight pressure to write out my new year’s resolution. Especially when researches have shown that 92% of people fail to accomplish their goals every year. And statistics show that people who write down their goals have over an 80% higher success rate of achieving them. Hence, I have decided to write down my goals for 2016.

Family
This year, I want to date my girls. Planning a D&D (Daddy & Daughter) project. The idea is to bring one of the girls out on a 1-on-1 date night. Daddy has to be his girls’ first date. Hopefully along the way, I will be able to cultivate a habit for the girls to share with me what goes on in their lives, before they are all grown up and leave the nest.
For the missus, this year we are finally planning a trip to Seoul, and a chance to experience  冬季恋歌.

Ministry
This year will be a year of discipleship. I’m looking forward to the chance to know some of the members in the team a bit more and hopefully have the chance to serve together and even go for an overseas trip.

Friends
2016 will be a year for reconciliation of relationship. There are some friends I have lost in the past few years, hopefully this year we will be able to catch up and rebuild that friendship.
Another group of friends I want to know more is this awesome group of Daddy Bloggers. We have known each other for about 3-4 years, some even longer. But usually we only meet at events we attend, maybe this year we can be a bit more proactive and stay in contact more with side events for our families.

Health
My aim is to stay fit and hopefully complete a 21km run by the end of this year. I am already signed up for a 10km race on 31 Jan, more to come! Beside the run, I am targeting to ‘flatten” my growing tummy.

Social Media
Target to write one blog post every week. So if you are reading this, you can keep me in check and see if I accomplish this goal or not. Last year on Instagram, I did a 365-days of B&W photo series, so this year, I am giving myself a small break and probably do a 52-weeks B&W series instead. So watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment