Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Breakfast At Marsiling’s

I made a promise to my girls. I would bring them out for breakfast on every Saturdays. It used to be the only day I can sleep late in the week, but for the reason of wanting to leave them a happy childhood of fun and bonding, I have decided to give a little sacrifice.

For some reasons, Joey mis-interpret my idea of every Saturdays as every Day. So for the first few days during the week, I had a little girl standing besides my bed every morning reminding me to bring her out for breakfast. Faint…

We did McDonalds breakfast, quite boring I have to say. So last weekend, I brought them to the old market at Marsiling. The place where daddy had much of his breakfast 20+ years ago.

Jayne has a unique way of eating her pau because she doesn’t like the black tau sa.

DSC_0002

When we have kids, we eat prawn noodles without the prawns (Joey has it), we eat fruit tarts without the fruits (Jayne ate it).

DSC_0003

After breakfast, it was a walk along the busy shops and crowded market. Can you see what this uncle is doing? At first I thought he was working on his sewing machine, but watch closer…

DSC_0013

A freshly cut jackfruit, you get to see this only at a wet market.

DSC_0006

A great morning, a happy Jayne.

DSC_0017

No comments:

Post a Comment