Monday, February 25, 2013

D&D - Just Jayne

It was a rare chance I get to bring Jayne out alone. So one week after church, I decided to bring her to one of the most child-friendly place possible.

Though we don’t drive but we hardly take the MRT with the kids, so every ride seems to be like a treat.

DSC_6285 DSC_6287

I had first hand experience of the frustration when my girl asked to go to the loo when I just ordered lunch. I had to return the food to the stall and asked the stall-holder to keep it while we attend to some “big business”.

I thank God for children who are simply satisfied to just run around in the airport, play at the playground, do some drawing and enjoying a pack of fries.

DSC_6296

DSC_6301 DSC_6303

DSC_6308

DSC_6305 DSC_6314

DSC_6326

It was a simple D&D (Daddy & Daughter) afternoon, as much as Jayne enjoyed her fries, I truly enjoyed the chance to have a 1-to-1 undivided attention on her.

Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment