Saturday, August 30, 2014

My AirAsia Free Seats!

If I had 10 AirAsia Free Seats, I would like to go to Phuket and I’d bring along my family of 5 and 4 other friends – and here’s why!

 To be able to enjoy a holiday with such a big group, the place must have all the elements of fun, relaxation and bonding. Phuket is one of such places.

For my daughters (aged 8 & 5), it would be a perfect chance for me to introduce more of the nature to them, as compared to the city life in Singapore. Activities like the Elephant Rides, Paddle Boats on Nai Harn Lake will be my choices.
For my parents, the best treat away from the busy household chores will be the massage/ spa sessions. Imagine facing the beautiful beaches, listening to the sea waves while enjoy a full body spa session? Even I feel like having one too.
For my good friends traveling along, let’s try scuba diving. The Andaman Sea offers one of the best dive sites in the world. Or we can just relax on one of the many beautiful beaches Phuket has to offer.
Last but not least, for my wife traveling with me, it will be a perfect chance for me to bring her to an awesome romantic dinner in Phuket, away from the norm back at home. This would surely enhance our relationship and love for one another.

All these great plans will be possible if AirAsia can grant my wish! Thanks!

My FREE SEATS

No comments:

Post a Comment