Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Smiths Authentic British Fish & Chips

Have you ever tried fish & chips with vinegar? Or without chilli sauce? I prefer not to have and a definitely must have respectively. Friends who know me, would confirm I am not a fish lover. The only type I ever eat is curry fish head (with lots of curry on the meat) and sashimi.

But this fish & chips is different! Since I was introduced to it, I have eaten there for more than 5 times in 2 months. Recommended to several other friends and they loved it too.

Kless is now a fan too =)

Situated at 230 Tanjong Katong Road.

The English eats their fish with vinegar and surprisingly, it is very good. With a pinch of salt, the fish is fabulous. No need for any other sauce, not even chilli sauce.

IMG_7202

Introducing the fish! Don’t be fooled by the simple looks..

Coupled with a can of cold ginger ale, the meal is complete.

IMG_7203

No comments:

Post a Comment