Dim Sum 点心
1. 老點點心竹筒飯 (Shop A, G/F, Lisa House, 12-14A Yim Po Fong Street, Mong Kok)
Two different expression on the dim sum, you can see who is the drama-mama..
2. Tim Ho Wan 添好運點心專門店 (Shop 72, G/F, Olympian City 2, 18 Hoi Ting Road, Tai Kok Tsui)
Be ready to salivate!
Introducing the Char Siew Bun to die for…
Char Siew & Roast Pork 叉燒燒肉
1. 強記飯店 (G/F, Siu Fung Building, 9-17 Tin Lok Lane, Wan Chai)
Don’t be deceived by the looks of the simple soup and veg, they are super yummy!
The incredible 3 best item in the store – roasted goose, char siew & roast pork.
One of the happiest moment for a parent is when you see your child enjoying the food.
2. Chiu Lung Fast Food 昭隆美食 (G/F, 21-23 Chiu Lung St, Central)
This is the last meal in HK and thanks to Simon, we had another amazing meal of roasted pork.
Hong Kong Cafe 茶餐厅
1. Tsui Wah Restaurant 翠華餐廳 (G-2/F, 15-19 Wellington Street, Central)
2. Yee Shun Milk Company 義順牛奶公司 (G/F, 513 Nathan Road, Kowloon)
If you like milk products, then you have to try this thick, milky, silky steamed milk pudding. Their hot milk tea is superb as well.
3. Macau Restaurant 澳門茶餐廳 (UG/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Mansion, 40-46 Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
4. Ocean Empire Food Shop 海皇粥店 (G/F, No. 22 Mong Kok Rd, Mong Kok)
5. Mak’s Noodle 麥奀雲吞麵世家 (G/F, 77 Wellington Street, Central)
This small bowl of beef brisket noodle or wanton noodle costs about S$7.50 each, but every mouth is superlicious!
Street Food 街食
1. Herbal Tea 涼茶
Different reaction to the cooling mint tea. Good or bad? You decide for yourself.
2. Tea Leaf Eggs 茶叶蛋
It’s quite thoughtful for the owner to be selling 茶叶蛋 together with 涼茶.
3. Curry Fish Ball 咖哩魚蛋
4. Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐
5. Sweet Potato 红薯
6. 牛仔饼 / 鸡仔饼
8. Tau Pok
Are you tempted?
I think if we are able to afford it, we should at least visit HK once a year to enjoy the food!!
Thanks for dropping by to read about our HK experience and hope that it has helped a bit in your planning to HK.