Monday, July 2, 2012

What You Focus On Will Grow

Have we not all heard about this statement? What we focus on will grow, be it a negative thought or a positive action. The fact is the media (most of them) and the critics out there are focusing hard on digging up all the negative things they can find on our church and our leaders, result will be – the negative reports will not stop. Btw, don’t brand us as blind, you can’t deny a real personal experience, you weren’t even there.

Don’t focus on what the enemy is doing, focus on what God is doing.

That is exactly why so many of us are posting our personal experiences, positive experiences, true experiences, to encourage and to remind everyone that it is not what the media says that matters, but it is what GOD says that matters.

Isa 60:1-2
"Arise, shine; For your light has come! AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON YOU. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; BUT THE LORD WILL ARISE OVER YOU, AND HIS GLORY WILL BE SEEN UPON YOU."

Ps 121:1-3
"from where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord; may He not allow your foot to slip."

My God Reigns
My God Reigns, His love will never fail me. My God Reigns, He's ruling over all. In all my life, in every situation, I know My God is Greater. My God is over all.

My God Reigns

 
Dr. A.R. Bernard said, “facts and truth are not always synonymous.”
If you do not know who he is, click
here to find out. I don’t think you can label him as a blind, brainless follower right? Ask Mayor Bloomberg if you still think so.
 
Truth No. 1
Crossover is not an individual singing project/career. It is the missions part of CHC with a different name. Missions is accepted in the church world as a core part of its activity. The reason a church even exists is to have a mission beyond it’s four walls, otherwise it loses relevance. So it’s a core tenet of faith for CHC.
 
Truth No. 2
We were not forced to give as stated by some individuals. The fact is if I have known that the Crossover is going to impact and touch so many people, I would have given more!
 
 
I am not trying to discredit all the media friends out there, I am just asking for ethical reports that speak truth and not just reports that sell news. Personally I have some friends who are journalists and reporters, and I still regard you as friends no matter what is the outcome of this case or whatever you have written or reported. As a believer, I can only pray for my Church, my Leaders and my Media friends.
 
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment