Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2

Teaser

Are you a on-the-go person? Do you love music? I ticked both boxes. So I was more than thrilled when the chance was presented for me to try out the latest Plantronics wireless earbuds, BackBeat GO 2.

DSC_4301

It was even more appealing since the previous earphone I had was a normal wired one. I can only start to imagine the convenience in having a wireless earbuds that fits my rather active lifestyle.

In the coming one month, I will be putting the earbuds to the test. Will it enhance the quality of my life as it so promotes? Are the claims true? Is it really Sweat Proof? Tangle Free? Is the audio up to the mark? All these and many more queries will hopefully be answered along the way.

DSC_4312

DSC_4303

I hope you will join me in this journey to unbox the Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 wireless earbuds. Check out the official hashtag for this product review: #sgBackBeatGO2

Visit the specially created site to read all about 20 different bloggers’ experiences on the new BackBeatGO2.
http://blog.omy.sg/plantronics-backbeat-go-2/

In the meantime, feel free to know more about the product (technical details which I would not be covering much) on their website and Facebook page.

www.plantronics.com.sg
https://www.facebook.com/PlantronicsSEA

And for all dear readers, here is something just for you! Click on the following unique link (http://mbpr.sh/19zcnpX) and quote the discount quote, 15omyikuan, and you will receive a special 15% discount!

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment