Friday, June 6, 2014

Father’s Day Gift

The topic of father’s day gift came about when one of my colleague asked me, “What would you like your daughter to give you for father’s day?”

Hmm… I don’t know…

Maybe a Starbucks tumbler? (Nothing new.)

Maybe a handkerchief? (Who uses a handkerchief nowadays?)

What about a Mini iPad? (Dream on.)

Joey & Jayne, when you are older and earn enough, you can definitely buy this for Daddy. (Promise?)

 

For now, this is suffice. The best gift for father’s day, not available for any amount of money. I can’t put words into the joy I have when Joey presented this drawing a few mornings ago. The way she puts her thoughts in drawings, the way she communicates her love, the way she expresses her effort. (Heart melt.)

DSC_0535 DSC_0536

Thank you my girls! I love you TOTALLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment