Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look Alike Family

The 3 most important women in my life. The more we spent time together, the more we look alike. How true is that? Judge for yourself.

Me & Kless. I met Kless since she was a school kid, wearing her pinafore uniform. Just like that, it was love-at-first-sight. Dated for 10 years, married for 8 years now. No wonder people always say we look like siblings.. hahahaha.. she is more than family, she is me!

DSC02781

Me & Joey. My first born. I think physically the most look alike feature is our eyes. Both of us have small but smart eyes =p
We are also very similar character wise. Joey is a born leader, since young she will be the one leading the other children to play this or to play that. She is me too!

DSC04092

Me & Jayne. Thank God her eyes are bigger than mine =)
But overall, I think Jayne looks more like me than Joey. Maybe it’s the smile? One thing for sure, she is equally stubborn like me.

IMG_0629 (2)

The Kuan Family

SONY DSC

No comments:

Post a Comment