Monday, December 19, 2011

My Mentor, My Friend

A big reason I am able to fulfil my calling as a full-time staff today is because of the encouragement of a very good mentor and friend, Pastor Derek.

I have served with him for about 6 years. He has given me the opportunity to lead a CG and now lead a team. A great leader is one who will empower others to do what they have to do. Pastor Derek is one such leader, his style of leadership has blossomed many disciples like myself to do what we have never imagine we can do.

Thank you Pastor Derek. You will be missed greatly among close friends and surely I will miss the time driving you and sharing with you my life.

“We will celebrate your success in US, just as you will celebrate the fruit we bear here cos you have sown in us.”

IMG_2987

Love,
Isaiah & Klessis

No comments:

Post a Comment