Monday, May 14, 2012

4G Mother’s Day

My first Mother’s Day in 2012 started by having a very meaningful lunch with my grandmother in JB. Grandma, Mother, Me and J Babies – 4 Generations.

Photo courtesy  of my mother’s iphone.

photo

We brought grandmother to one of her favourite Indonesian Restaurant.

DSC_0628

My grandmother actually still loves spicy food after all these years. I think I took after her. Cool!

page

Nothing beats the time spent with our lovely grandmother/ great-grandmother.

DSC_0632

DSC_0646

Jayne is so adorable, after the meal, she took out her makeup pouch and gave great-grandmother some touch up. Look how happy my grandmother looked. These are priceless photos!!

DSC_0660

DSC_0661

Happy Grandmother’s Day, love you so much!!

DSC_0649

No comments:

Post a Comment