Friday, April 5, 2013

Cocoa B - Creative Chocolate

Advertorial

Are you a chocolate lover? If you are, have you ever wondered how nice it would be if you can create your own chocolate? This is made possible with Cocoa B.

Cocoa B is all about the chocolate-lovers. A chance to show your creativity and to choose 5 different toppings you like and mixed it with a selection of chocolate flavours. In short, Cocoa B is like your online chocolate boutique. Cool right?

So why customize when there are so many different types of chocolate available out in the stores?
Because Cocoa B allows you to be personal in your chocolate creation. It is the perfect gift for a special someone on a special occasion. There are 5 different categories, more than 40 toppings to choose from, special toppings such as bacon bits, crystal dice ginger and ikan bilis.

Still unsure of what to expect? Just read on and give it a try in 3 simple steps:
1. Choose your choice of chocolate bar (milk/dark/white)
2. Select your toppings from 5 categories
3. Make payment and your creations will be delivered / mailed to you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my creation:
Dark Chocolate bar with Cranberries, Crystal Ginger, Wolfberries, Almond, Marshmallows.

Picture1

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4

Picture5

Picture6

We did one for the girls too, and these are their selections:

Picture7

After we submitted our online creation, the chocolates were delivered within 5 days.. fast!

DSC_8684

The packaging is very nice as a gift.

DSC_8688

DSC_8691

DSC_8694

A closer look without the plastic jacket.

Daddy’s creation – Dark Chocolate.

DSC_8698

Jayne’s creation – White Chocolate.

DSC_8695

We are definitely enjoying our creative chocolate!

DSC_8700 DSC_8701

If you are interested to give Cocoa B a try, here is your chance to do so. I will be giving out a bar of Cocoa B creation to 2 readers! You can even win it for a friend (BF or GF) and surprise them!

Just leave me a comment “I want to create my Cocoa B!”. Remember to leave your email so that I can contact you when you win. 2 random winners will be chosen by 12 Apr 2013 (Fri).

4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy!
    I want to create my Cocoa B!
    Rehcranov@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to create my Cocoa B!!!!!

    vincent.ozzy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to create my Cocoa B!

    Kathryn
    kathrynng@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to create my Cocoa B!

    Jiayan
    jiayanc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete