Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All About Jayne (Again)

All parents are biased. Even when our child is crying, she still looks the cutest. Period.

DSC_0522

She was on this see-saw thingy which was not fast at all. Probably because she was a bit tired after an hour’s play, Jayne started to cry when I tried to rock the seat.

Usually I will stop immediately and proceed to pacify her. But for some reasons unknown even to myself, I continued to rock a bit more (not to the level of being dangerous), and whipped up my camera for the following shots. Quite cute lah!

DSC_0523

In less than 10 secs, she managed to squeeze out 2 big drops of tears. Amazing!

DSC_0524

DSC_0525

DSC_0526

Hahaha..in case you are thinking of reporting to the police, I am not a sadist father. I still take nice photos and love my daughter most of the time (in fact almost 99% of the time). These are taken after that rocking experience, Jayne enjoying her cool Ribena.

DSC_0528

Almost stoning off into lala-land…

DSC_0529

DSC_0531

DSC_0532

DSC_0533

2 comments:

  1. Please! Don't so cruel la. She's the cutest when drinking ribena! Pouty lips :3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..she is quite cute when crying ah..very drama... =)

    ReplyDelete