Monday, June 18, 2012

Arts In Singapore

The only subject I ever failed in school is the miserable Arts & Craft. Yes, like a typical boy of my days, we were more interested to play football, marbles, “fight spider” or pc games, but definitely not drawing or arts.

Thankfully, as I grow older I am starting to appreciate arts a bit more now. Not to the level of spending hours in an art gallery, but at least the art pieces @ SAM still appeals to me.

DSC_0590

Drawings by children are usually so colourful and full of life. The adventurous nature of a child is the greatest gift from God and as parents we should not kill it but nurture it.

DSC_0602

中国文字 - 五千年的历史

DSC_0647

DSC_0652

DSC_0651

DSC_0649

关家 - 三个代表

DSC_0653

Credit to SAM in turning this hall into something like what we see in Da Vinci movie.

DSC_0656

We should have more Art Exhibitions in Singapore, and parents should be more active in engaging our next generation in Art Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment