Monday, November 18, 2013

GO 2gether

Product Review

When we first received the BackBeat GO 2 earbuds, the product manager did mention that he is not looking for tech reviews. Plantronics is more interested to know how will the earbuds change or enhance our lifestyle.

In my previous review (http://jbabiesdad.blogspot.sg/2013/11/on-go.html), I mentioned about how the wireless earbuds have changed some of my living styles, so in this post I would then talk about how the earbuds have brought much fun and bonding for me and my daughters.

Joey loves to read. But I hardly have the chance to read together with her. So with a single cable ‘tying’ us together, we have to sit together, each reading our own book and at the same time listen to our favourite music. The length of the cable is just nice for both of us, not having to worry we may pull out each other’s earbud or too much excess cable to distract our movements.

IMG_2274

Have to say, this is such a great idea! Firstly, I managed to have some quiet and peace at home. Secondly, I was able to catch up on my own reading for the longest time. Looking at this photo, I can finally understand why so many people say Joey looks like me =)

IMG_2276

With Jayne, since she can’t really read yet, the best thing to do with her was accompanying her to watch her favourite YouTube clips. Recently, I introduce her some SNSD music videos and she really like Gee and My Oh My. Like father like daughter =p

IMG_2175

With the flat cable design, it enables us to enjoy our videos and move along with the music without worrying getting tangle.

IMG_2170 IMG_2165

*********************************************************************************

So there you have it, my personal reviews of the Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 wireless earbuds. There are more and more people using this amazing wireless earbuds and so far I have not heard any complaints. So what are you waiting for? Invest in one and I’m quite sure you will not regret too.
Check out the official hashtag for more product reviews: #sgBackBeatGo2

You can also check out the website and Facebook page for more information.

www.plantronics.com.sg
https://www.facebook.com/PlantronicsSEA

And for one more time, all my readers will enjoy a special discount by ordering online your BackBeat GO 2 earbuds.
Click on the following unique link (
http://mbpr.sh/19zcnpX) and quote the discount quote, 15omyikuan, and you will receive a special 15% discount!

More than just the discount, now there is a chance for you to win a pair of earbuds! Just click on this link (http://contests.omy.sg/plantronics-backbeat-go-2/) and give it a try! Contest ends on Nov 27.

*********************************************************************************

I had a great time reviewing the Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 wireless earbuds. A big thank you to Plantronics for selecting me to do this review and to omy for organizing the entire event. Looking forward to more collaboration in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment