Wednesday, November 6, 2013

On-the-GO

Product Review

Alright, this is the first review post I am writing on the latest wireless earbuds, Plantronics BackBeat GO 2. So far I have been using it for about a month. Bringing it along to everywhere I went. My life has never been the same ever since I had this amazing gadget. Listening to music is no longer a hassle in places I would never have thought possible. Here is my list.

Gym Workout
Finally I can listen to my favourite music while doing my training. Without the troublesome cables in front, I can feel totally safe to concentrate on the weights and not about accidentally pulling off my earphones. And with the wireless feature, I am not worried that I would accidentally pull the cords and pull the phone out from my pocket. Perfect!

IMAG0483 IMAG0486

In the pool
Had a chance to bring the family out to Legoland Water Park just a few weeks back and it was an excellent opportunity to test out the Sweat Proof / Water-resistant feature. Worked like a true beauty! Especially when we were just floating along the lazy-river, it was indeed a lazy-afternoon enjoying both the sun and the music. No problem with the splashing water around me too.

IMG_1589

IMG_1596 IMG_1599

On the way to work
One thing I realised while wearing the BackBeat GO 2 on my way to work, I am no longer bothered by the tangling cable in front of me when I have my bag on my lap. This is extremely convenient especially when I carry a bigger laptop backpack and with BackBeat GO 2, I can comfortably enjoy my ride and also my music. Excellent!

IMG_1662

As you can see, I am really a person who moves quite a lot. Hence, the wireless feature BackBeat GO 2 is offering is definitely my number one reason for recommending it. And along with the active lifestyle, the Sweat Proof feature was also tested and proven. I even took the challenge given by the Product Manager and rinse my earbuds under running water to get rid of the sweat after one of my running night. Hey, it is still working well!

DSC_4554

Another feature that stood the test was the Tangle-Free feature. With its flat cable design, the coiling up and keeping in the pouch was done without much hassle. And one of the coolest thing about this product is the pouch, because it is not just an ordinary earbuds pouch, but it is a charging pouch.

DSC_4309

With the 4.5 hours non-stop playtime on the BackBeat GO 2, it is usually more than enough for daily usage if you are just using it during your commuting from home to work and back. However, if you decide to use it in between like during a gym session (approx. 1.5 hours), then the charging pouch comes in handy. Charging becomes so much easier without having to constantly find a wall plug. Blessing!

*********************************************************************************

Do check back again for my subsequent review posts as I explore the Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 wireless earbuds. Check out the official hashtag for more product reviews: #sgBackBeatGo2

You can also check out the website and Facebook page for more information.

www.plantronics.com.sg
https://www.facebook.com/PlantronicsSEA

And for my readers, here is something just for you!
Click on the following unique link (
http://mbpr.sh/19zcnpX) and quote the discount quote, 15omyikuan, and you will receive a special 15% discount!

Don’t miss out this chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment