Monday, November 1, 2010

I Miss Jayne

I never thought I would miss my girl that much..I am a man! A father! Not suppose to be so emotional.

Last week, on a normal working day, we left Jayne at home with my mother cos Jayne was having a slight flu and we wanted her to have more rest at home. It was a pleasant drive to work, with no kids in the car. Finally Kless gets to sit in the front seat. Work was as usual. We didn’t have much time to think about the girls at home.

Isn’t she adorable when she is sleeping?

IMG_0693

Suddenly one of our colleague brought her child out from the nursery. “Daddy! Daddy!” My heart skipped a moment. Only one image came into my mind.

IMG_0296

MY GIRL!!!

I really wished she was there at that moment! I wanted so much to carry her and hear her call me Papa..

Arrgghhh……

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww that's soooo sweet! that's a true man right there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! first time someone calls me a true man! sounds good! =)

    ReplyDelete