Monday, June 6, 2011

Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Party

Thanks to Coca-Cola, Kless and I were invited for the 125th Birthday Party held at Nomu @ Handy Road.

We were suppose to be dressed in Coke Red but only Kless managed to find something that fits the theme. I had to put on a bright red tie to match her. At least I got some red on me =)

The event hall was nicely done, with enough space for the guests to mingle around and also interesting Coke artefacts brought in from Atlanta, Georgia.

IMG_8773

Check out this beach wear! Uber cool! I wish they still produces this.

The development of the Coca-Cola bottle, from a straight side bottle (left) to the now famous contour bottle (right).

A special 1978 Coca-Cola bottle. This was the year Kless was born. Good year!

Sample crowns in Japanese. It actually reminds me of one of my childhood games, ‘ka-shing’. We used such bottle crowns to hold the sting. You will understand what I mean if you are my age..

This can is used back then to contain the Coke syrup to be transported to the factories to produce the Coca-Cola drink. Wonder they still do it this way? Preservation of heritage?

What makes a good event is not only the things but also the food and the service. The finger food served were delicious, sorry we were too busy tasting everything, just a few photos to wet your appetite.

Prawn with munchy cucumbers

Some fish thing (you know how much I dislike fish).. But Kless says it’s very good..

Even the serving tray is so USA.

Of course in such an event, how could there be a lack of COCA-COLA!! I have to confess, I had at least 3 bottles of coke in less than an hour =p

Proofs of our love for Coca-Cola.

Goodies for everyone who attended the event, includes a limited stamp set to commemorate the 125th Anniversary of Coca-Cola.

A unique gift box with 2 bottles of Coca-Cola.

And a photo for us to remember this event. Nice couple eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment